Giveaway: Real Purity Organic Skin Care CLOSEDBy Natural Organics
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED, BUT PLEASE COME BACK FOR ANOTHER REAL PURITY GIVEAWAY IN THE FUTURE!
Ok….I know I left you all with a teaser on Monday’s post, so here it is!
I have teamed up with the wonderful people at Real Purity to come up with an incredible giveaway for you. You can win all the skin care products I reviewed in the previous post: Real Purity Organic Skin Care: Face Food For Thought.
The winner will receive four full size products:
Honey Almond Face Scrub
Facial Masque Dehydrated
This is an awesome giveaway with products valuing $95! I hope you get a chance to take part in it. You just might win and become an instant lifelong fan of Real Purity. Please read below for details on how you can enter:
- Become an e-mail subscriber to Toxic Beauty Blog by using the form in the sidebar. Leave me a comment stating you subscribed.
- Already a subscriber? Choose any of the other additional entry options below. Leave a comment letting me know you are already a subscriber and which entry option you used.
- Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste “@organicgirl6 Toxic Beauty Blog Giveaway! http://toxicbeautyblog.com/beauty-giveaway/giveaway-real-purity-organic-skin-care/” Then come back and leave a direct link to your tweet. (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Delicious, Digg, Stumble Upon or any of the other social networking sites. Leave a comment with your name and a link to the “share.” You can do this often as well. Let’s get the word out!
- Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway – Good for two entries. Leave this comment twice so you get both entries!
You may enter this giveaway up until April 10, 2010. Giveaway ends on April 11.
Anyone worldwide is eligible to enter this giveaway.
This giveaway is not redeemable for cash.
Thank you to Real Purity for sponsoring this giveaway.
Also checkout my video below, discussing Real Purity!
Stay natural…stay beautiful…go green!
Robin started her career as an educator of children and has now become an educator for adults everywhere who want to know the truth about what they put into their bodies through the skin. She is passionate about educating people to make better health and beauty choices.
Circle Robin on Google+!
Get my FREE Guide to Safe Cosmetics
Enter your email for instant access to "Label Lies"