Anti Aging Systems: Reduce Wrinkles Naturally
An inevitable part of life is aging. Aging shows up internally and externally. Sometimes the internal affects of aging are invisible, but the external are very obvious. Lines, wrinkles, and grooves appear on the body and especially the face. What can be done to combat the signs of aging? The best anti aging systems include three main components to help you regain more youthful skin.
Anti Aging Systems Diet
Is there really an anti aging diet or is this just a myth? Yes, there is a diet you can follow to re-energize your body and your skin! By eating mostly whole organic foods, such as fruits and vegetables, you can reduce the signs of aging and slow down the process.
Stay away from processed foods and refined sugar since they can severely age you. Whole foods, such as those which are not packaged or processed, are rich in anti-oxidants which help fight the environmental causes of aging and assist in helping the skin look youthful. Some of the best foods for anti aging are:
- Cruciferous Vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli)
- Green Tea
Anti Aging Systems- Must Have Supplements
Sometimes it’s difficult to get all the vitamins and nutrients needed through your normal diet. This is where supplementation can help. Be sure to take a whole food multivitamin, such as One-N-Only in order to get the daily intake of vitamins. It is also a good idea to take additional supplements to help your skin such as:
- Resveratrol – studies show it has amazing anti-aging properties
- Biotin – the skin and hair vitamin
- Vitamin C – protects against UV induced cell damage
- Folic acid, B12, and Zinc – key to DNA reproduction and repair
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – protects the skin against photo-aging, or exposure to UV light
- Fish oil – promotes more vibrant and youthful skin
Many of the systems of the body is related to digestion. If there’s a digestive (or gut) issue, it may show up in the form of dull, lifeless skin and hair. The solution to this is to take an effective blend of digestive enzymes to ensure proper digestion.
Anti Aging Systems Skin Care
One of the most important things which can be done for the skin is to take care of it from an early age. Many women wait until they’ve reached their 30s or 40s to begin using anti aging products. If this is the case with you, there’s still hope. The best method is to choose natural or organic skin care products with anti-oxidants which can help reverse free radical skin damage such as:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Superoxide Dismutase
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
Follow a Skincare Regimen for Beautiful Skin
In addition, always make sure to keep the skin cleansed and moisturized. You should follow this daily regimen to keep your skin looking it’s best:
* Cleanse skin daily with a non-drying anti-aging cleanser.
* Tone skin to remove left over dirt and oils.
* Moisturize skin using an anti-oxidant rich moisturizer.
* Exfoliate skin once or twice a week to remove dead skin cells and allow for new cell growth
* Use a natural face mask once or twice a week to clarify and revitalize skin. Banana, yogurt, and natural clay are great choices.
One more thing to remember: drink plenty of pure water and exercise daily to flush toxins out of the body. These toxins can age you at an alarming rate and through drinking plenty of water and engaging in cardio and strength training will help you release them. If you follow these effective anti aging systems you will be sure to reduce and slow signs of aging. You might even be flattered with how many compliments you get on your smooth, youthful looking skin!
Now it’s your turn!
Which ingredients or products do you use in the fight against aging?
Stay natural…stay beautiful…go green!
Get my FREE Guide to Safe Cosmetics
Enter your email for instant access to "Label Lies"