25 Things You Didn’t Know About MeBy Natural Organics
And now for something completely different…I decided to take a little break from regular posts to help you learn a little bit more about your friendly toxic beauty blogger, me! Enjoy!
25 Things You May Not Know About Robin
1. I have a 14 year old Golden Retriever that has survived cancer 3 times. His name is Jake and I’ve had him since he was 7 weeks old. [Update- since this post, my dear doggie passed away- after waiting for over a year, I now have a new baby named Bree.]
2. I’ve lived in South Florida (but born in NY) for 31 years. I am a true Floridan at heart.
3. My mother passed away of ovarian cancer in 2001, but it still feels like yesterday. She was my best friend as well as my mother.
4. I have a Toyota Prius hybrid. I love my little “silver bullet,” and yes, it is great on gas mileage!
5. I’ve never traveled out of the country (one of my goals is to travel to Japan, England, France, and see the rest of this beautiful country of ours!)
6. I am an only child. Growing up, I always wanted a brother or sister.
7. When I was young, I was crazy about wrestling. I had wrestling pictures plastered all over my walls. I loved Hulk Hogan, Randy “Macho Man” Savage , Sting, and Miss Elizabeth.
8. When I was born, I had jet black hair. Eventually it became blonde…as I grew older it darkened to a light brown…then at 18 I got blonde highlights. A few months ago, I dyed it dark brown! My hair has evolved over the years.
9. I love working with children and have much patience to spare.
10. My favorite food is Indian food (butter chicken, chicken tikka masala…) I think I was Indian in a past life.
11. I like to meditate on a regular basis before bed. It beats stress and creates relaxation for me when I really need it! Also helps you sleep!
12. I’ve had dogs as pets since I was 9 years old and I always will!
13. My favorite place to be on a day off is the beach. No place on earth gives me as much peace, relaxation, and connection to the earth.
14. After Hurricane Wilma in 2006, I was without power for 2 weeks. I learned how to rough it…but remained grateful my roof didn’t blow away!
15. I first learned to drive when I was 18 (late bloomer.:-)
16. My favorite movies and TV shows are silly and fun, like Stepbrothers, The Office and Family Guy.
17. I wrote plays (and acted them out with my cousin) when I was in elementary school. We used to put on shows for our stuffed animals.
18. My favorite article of clothing are dresses. If I could, I would have a ton of them! There is nothing more stylish and comfortable than dresses.
19. I like to cook but my favorite thing to do is bake!
20. Ever since I read Kevin Trudeau’s book Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want you to Know About, I went organic in all aspects of my life and never felt better.
21. I am a very happy, joyful and even tempered person. I get angry on very rare occasions.
22. I am addicted to coffee with real raw cream.
23. I love taking photographs and I’m good at it too! I once thought of being a professional photographer.
24. I saw President Obama and VP Biden speak in person before they were in office. It was a very thrilling and inspiring event.
25. I begin every day offering thanks for the new day and before bed I express my gratitude for everything I have.
Hope you enjoyed this inside look at yours truly.
Stay natural…stay beautiful…go green!
Robin started her career as an educator of children and has now become an educator for adults everywhere who want to know the truth about what they put into their bodies through the skin. She is passionate about educating people to make better health and beauty choices.
Circle Robin on Google+!
Get my FREE Guide to Safe Cosmetics
Enter your email for instant access to "Label Lies"